FORUMS

Forum Home > BURGER RECORDS > Fundraiser Compilation featuring Burger Records artists

Bloody Holly

Hey everyone!

I just want to let you guys know that me and my buddy Patrick Haight put together a compilation for the KDVS 90.3 FM annual fundraiser. It features artists such as Gravys Drop, The Resonars, Thee Makeout Party!, Warm Soda, Summer Twins, Shannon & the Clams, Schlitzie, & more! A lot of these tracks are either live, unreleased, or demos so that's an incentive for you collectors out there. Also, it's limited to 100 copies. In order to get one you have to donate to our freeform, non-commercial radio station during fundraiser. It's only $10 and it's a tax deductible donation! Please call (877) 399-5387 or visit fundraiser.kdvs.org between 8 and 10 pm PST tonight to get in on this. Listen in to the show tonight to hear some exclusive live tracks from Nobunny, Ty Segall and more. Once we meet our show fundraiser goal I will play an EXCLUSIVE unreleased track from Peach Kelli Pop and another by Hunx & His Punx. You can join the fun by streaming online at kdvs.org

THANK YOU!

--

Bloody Holly

Rockin Bones since 2011

www.kdvs.org

April 28, 2013 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.